Andrew had some recruiting in Washington this weekend, and luckily I got to come with him. After watching lots of baseball...we got a chance to break away and have a perfect afternoon together. We walked around the impressive Point Defiance Park peninsula (700 acres of gardens, forests, walking paths and picnic areas jutting out into Pudget Sound) and sat on a wobbly pier that bounced and rolled with the waves. It was sunny, exciting and peaceful.
To end the perfect afternoon, they had warm chocolate chip cookies waiting for us when we got back to the hotel. Does it get any better?
5 comments:
magilla gorilla! holy cow! how lovely it is to see your gorgeous face!!! i can't even explain my happiness. but i am thrilled! you look gorgeous and please keep on blogging because i miss you oh so much!
Michelle! You guys are such a classy couple, and your wedding picture is amazing!! You look gorgeous:) Hope you don't mind I hopped on your blog from ours ... it's good to hear what you're up to. I hope you're enjoying life in Oregon. Keep me posted ... are you working there? Hope the house hunt is going well for you guys. We're still looking, but hopefully soon ...
WHAT!!! You're back! Holy crap! I don't usually check this blog because you're never there. Low and behold...I've missed you Chelle-belles! I'm so giddy right now, it's ridiculous!
Whoo hoo! You and Andrew are adorable. By the way, congratulations on your year mark last month. I still think about your wedding and how special it was to be there.
My summer is designated for family time - are you going to be in LA at all this summer?
Chell, I hate to be the one to tell you this...but your blog is collecting some serious dust...miss you!
hey michelle! I found your blog through lisa's...hope that's alright :) Dave and I have one at daveosarah.blogspot.com. check it out if you dare ;)
I heard that it rains in oregon...is this true?! please tell me what this thing called rain is like. lol
Post a Comment