Sunday, December 21, 2008

Most people blog about their kids, but since we don't have any yet, we blog about our dog! Here's Cash's new poof coat for the cold and rainy winter. Pretty cute, huh?


































Look, he likes it so much he's sticking his tongue out at you!

Actually he really does like it because it means he's going on a w-a-l-k and that is what he lives for. Plus, being such a skinny little guy he shivers when we go outside, so it makes me feel better knowing he's bundled up. He may be a spaz, but he sure is cute :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

He is so cute, Michelle! If I had him for a dog, I'd blog about him too ;)

Andrea said...

You're right, he does look adorable in his new coat. He seems proud of it:) Remember when Sal and Soph lived for walks too?

DC Hilltopper said...

Wow, now Cash would fit in perfectly with all the dolled up rat dogs here in NYC.

Jenny said...

Hey! It's me again:) I just talked to my sis, who lives in Ithaca, NY. She lives next to Trina and Scott, and Trina babysits my niece. She said your bro and sister-in-law are so nice. I guess she made the connection through our blogs:) My bro-in-law is pursuing his PhD there, too. Anyway, what a small world! :)

Matt and Lisa said...

Um...so we make fun of people who put clothes on their dogs...Always have, always will.

Matt and Lisa

Heather said...

Michelle, I finally found your blog! Took me long enough!