Heartbeat
I got to hear the baby's heartbeat today and it was so neat! The doctor and I were able to hear the heartbeat immediately as she put the heart monitor to my stomach - a fast whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh like a washing machine on agitate. It was so exciting and it made it seem so real. The little heart was beating 150 beats per minute. Apparently the baby didn't think the poking and prodding was as cool as I did because he/she promptly made me throw up in the parking lot on my way out of the appointment. I tried to make it to a bush but ended up throwing up right behind my own car. Gross.
Unfortunately Andrew couldn't be there for this appointment, but he'll be there next month when we find out the if we're having a boy or a girl. Any guesses? Vote at the top left :)
4 comments:
Oh, I'm so excited for you, I can't even stand it! Babies are so fun, so sweet, so innocent, so wonderful. I'm so sorry you're sick. Can't wait to hear what gender the baby is! It's all so exciting. :)
Yeah that you got to hear the heartbeat!! That is such a cool experience. I hope that helped make up for the barfing afterward. It's so hard to go out when you're feeling sick. I saw on your counter that your 13 weeks though, so hopefully it will be getting better and better. I'm thinking of you!
I'm sure you are going to have a girl. We have to keep the little pink things in the family. Girls are so much fun and it's so fun being surrounded by pink!
~Trina
Congrats Michelle!!!
Post a Comment