Register Guard Article

Andrew was in the Eugene newspaper again this past week and it was a really neat article. The article includes some really nice things the head coach and some of his pitchers had to say about him. The head coach said:
- “Awesome performance. I definitely hired the best pitching coach in the country.”
- “His work ethic is unparalleled, and the kids love him.”
- “He’s just an absolute genius”
It was a fun article to read and if you want to read the whole thing go to: http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/news/sevendays/11095343-35/story.csp.

9 comments:
Ammon and I were very excited for you guys! What an AMAZING article, you don't get praise like that without earning it! We know Andrew just innately works hard, you two must be doing something right to be so graciously recognized for it!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
so fun! life comes at ya fast, can you believe it has been two years. we are past 4 already. wow! you are so beautiful in your pictures!
How exciting that he was featured in the news again. Sounds like they love him there in Eugene!! Next year will be so fun with a baby & baseball season!
I'm so glad you met a guy equally as great as you. You deserve it!!! ;)
Yea! Go, Andrew! Looks like he's making quite a statement in Oregon. Whoo hoo!
I can't believe it was just two years ago you got married...good times!
Congrats! I have the coolest in-laws. Who could have wanted to marry into a better, more awesome family. I love your wedding pictures. Your photographer got so cute, unique shots, from fun angles.
Love and miss you cool people!
Silly, I got Matt, so you're the second luckiest...still pretty good stats though :-) Andrew is amazing and I'm so lucky to be semi-famous cause I'm his sister in law! Keep it up man!
Lisa
Congrats on the 2 years and for scoring such an awesome hubby - we'd love to meet him and catch up with you guys sometime! Hope you're feeling better (and that you make it to the bush next time :) )
You guys are both so awesome! I mean it completely as a compliment when I say that you two deserve each other.
That's awesome! I'm not surprised at all that he's doing that well. :) And Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment