We had our ultrasound on Friday and found out we are having a girl. We are so excited and happy and it is so fun thinking about our baby knowing that she's a she - like Andrew said, it makes it more real.Already assuming the role of concerned parent, during the ultrasound I asked the technician, "If there's an error in determining the gender, isn't it usually that they tell you it's a girl and it turns out to be a boy?" She straightened up in her chair, got a little huffy and said, "In this office, we don't make errors!" Then she told us that she was so positive our baby is a girl that she'd come repaint our nursery if she comes out a boy! Well then, girl it is until final confirmation on September 27th! We'll keep you posted.
Anyway, we are so happy and excited and now we can start talking names...From our track record of making decisions, however, this could be a long and painful process! Wish us luck.
It's a little blurry, but Dad wanted to see the ultrasound picture of our little girl so here it is. That's her pretty face in profile with her cute little nose and lips and pot belly (just like mommy's!). She's a cutie.
Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea.
13 comments:
Hurrah! I'm so excited and happy :-) I can't wait to see what weird and wacky names you come up with, a good place to start is your favorite--Guadalupedaldo...
Lisa
Woohoo! Cute and congratulations! :)
Michelle, you look absolutely radiant! You look great! So does baby!! Congrats on having a girl. I really hope we get one someday. :)
Alright. You don't have a pot belly. I look just like your picture and I'm not pregnant! We are so excited for another little girls! Girls are so much fun! Yeah! Hope you are feeling so much better! We're getting so excited to see you in a few weeks!
Hooray for Girls! We love girls. Good luck with coming up with names. You are so beautiful!:)
That is SO exciting!! Congrats~
~Maggie & Nate :0)
Hooray Michelle! Congrats again! and please...the belly...you're adorable. Good luck with the names and the pregnancy.
She is beautiful! Both -Michelle and baby girl! I love granddaughters. I've had really good luck with granddaughters and can't wait for another one!
Love,
mom (and grandma)
so exciting!!!! congrats! You are not very big yet - neither was I until about 24 weeks, well not that I was big but i started showing more. You look so cute!
I knew it!!!!!!!- she looks just like me. Bald and wrinkled. Molly is beautiful
Dad
Pot belly?? Oh please, Michelle! It looks more like your shirt has a tiny wrinkle in it :)
It's great you're having a girl - can't wait to hear what your name choices are. Congrats!
Ummm, where is your belly? You skinny minny!
Have you felt her move yet?! That's the best!
Love and miss you!
Michelle! I haven't blogged for months and was soooo excited to see that you are pregnant! Congrats!! You'll love a girl! They are soooo much fun, even if they ARE a bit dramatic! Congrats again!
Post a Comment