Sunday, July 19, 2009

Any guess what this is a picture of?


Maybe this one will help:

Yup, that's right, that's my belly from my perspective! When I look down, I can no longer see my feet (unless I stick them out like I did for the second picture). Kind of a weird feeling.

I also had another weird pregnancy experience this week. It happened one sunny afternoon when Andrew was waiting for me in the car in the garage. I came out of the house and walked around the car but when I tried to squeeze past the bike handle bars leaning against the garage wall and the car mirror I found I couldn't fit! Andrew was inside the car cracking up and I was just looking down at my belly in shock! Now every time we get in the car together Andrew has to pull out first and when we get home he has to let me get out before he pulls in so I can waddle to the door without getting stuck!

30 weeks

9 comments:

Maggie & Nate said...

Michelle! You look beautiful!! :0)

Andrea said...

Oh my, that's a beautiful belly! Cute shoes too...

party of four said...

Hahaha. Oh I love it! You look adorable. I remember having that same realization...only I was trying to squeeze between desks in my crowded classroom. It's weird because your brain tells you that you will fit...but then you don't. But a growing body means a cute, growing baby. So all is well. PS...I have those same shoes :)

Jenny said...

You look so adorable! Much fun is ahead :)

Trina said...

That was awesome. I love that your feet look like they are a mile away from your tummy. And, no, I was not able to guess what the picture was of. Andrew is so sweet to let you into the car, outside of the garage. Can you get you your own car?
Wish I could see your belly in real life!

ChristyLou said...

That is so funny! I remember bonking my belly on things, and people, because my brain didn't quite realize that it was out that far.

You sure look fabulous and I love the pink shoes. I need to remember that perspective from your belly shot for next time around. Cute post and a cute lady!

J. and Leslie said...

Again, you are too cute for words!! I wish SO badly that I could see you in person! But blogging will have to do! :o)

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

I totally remember that stage of pregnancy. I would often stand too close to doors when trying to close them, and my belly would stop the door from closing! I wasn't used to having to stand so far away.

Laughing Doc said...

Funny story Michelle! You look great--so cute!