Blueberry Picking

Saturday Andrew and I went to a farm in Eugene and picked blueberries and they are delicious. They were sitting on our counter for a few days and every time I walked by I would grab a few of the fattest ones - yum! In just under an hour we picked a huge bag full and it is a great feeling to have so many blueberries that you can eat handful after handful and not be limited by that tiny expensive container you buy from the store! We had blueberries on our oatmeal, blueberries for snack, and blueberry pudding pie for dessert. Anyone want to come visit?


Andrew's motto was: "One for the bucket, three for my mouth."

5 comments:
Blueberry picking is one of our favorite activities as a family. Sounds like Andrew has the mindset of two-year-old, as that was Evelyn's motto last year.
yes please! I'd love to come just for the blueberries...uhmm, er...to visit you :)
Yeah. Blueberry picking is the best! We're going on Monday, since they just came on a few days ago.
I miss Eugene! I want to pick blueberries. Yummy! I must say you are such a cute pregnant girl. Hope everything is going well for you. Before you know it baby will be here. I know I haven't been a mom too long, but I must say it's the best! Have a wonderful weekend!
We miss you guys...
Post a Comment