Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One week old today
I can't believe it's been a week already. We are still having so much fun with our sweet little girl and she gets cuter and sweeter everyday. Since her initial appearance when we couldn't really tell who she looked like, we are starting to think she looks like Andrew. Luckily we have a picture of Andrew from high school in a grass skirt and coconuts, and he made a good looking girl, so we think she has a chance!



We took our first stroller walk the other day and she loved it. She slept the whole time and was very content.

Hanging out with Dad after a run

Hanging out with Mom

Hanging out with Grandma

She does a lot of hanging out.




14 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! She is a beauty. You guys are still invited to come party with us this Friday :) I completely understand if you'd rather stay home, but just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about you. It's Friday at 5 p.m. - just let me know if you can make it and need more details. :) Hope you're doing great! You look awesome. Enjoy this wonderful stage!!!

Trina said...

So, I was hoping and waiting for the picture of Andrew in the girl, Hawaiian outfit. I wish that I could "hand out" with my little niece! Love grandma's new look.
Her car seat is so cute! I wish that I had had a girly one with the girls, but oh well. They'll never know or remember.

Andrea said...

Holy crap that kid is gorgeous! Wow, what beauty!! Are you getting any more sleep? Isn't it great to have your mom there to help? I don't know what I would have done without my momma. You're beautiful, Chelles. Miss you!

The Andersons said...

She is so cute. I don't know, I kind of think she looks like you. Especially the first picture of her sleeping. She is darling. You by the way look amazing. How did you lose the baby weight in one week? Geez. Then again you have great jeans. Look at your mom. Doesn't look old enough to be a grandma that is for sure. I am so happy for you Michelle.

Kristin said...

It's hard to tell who she looks like because you and Andrew look very similar. I think she looks like you in the second picture. In any case, she is beautiful.

richardnwendy said...

She is so pretty! But when you have a beautiful mom and handsome dad what can you expect. Glad that she is here safe and sound. Enjoy every minute because it goes so fast.

Dan and Ang said...

She's so beautiful! I love those pictures where she's awake. What a beautiful little face!

party of four said...

Oh my gosh, I love her. I can't wait to see her! Thomas and I will arrive in Oregon approximately December 15th...and want to see you guys! Kiss her for me!
p.s. Michelle, you look fantastic!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh baby fever. She is precious and you look amazing.

parkinfamily said...

Congratulations Michelle! She is adorable and you look great! (I can't believe how much you look like your mom...it's crazy!) Having a little girl is so much fun.

Jared & Larisa said...

Oh my goodness, I can't stand it! Little Amelia is a doll :) Michelle, how do you already look like a supermodel when she's only 1 week old?? You are my hero. Congrats and I'm so excited for you. I think she has your beautiful eyes!

J. and Leslie said...

J say "aw, she is cute! She's the cutest baby I've seen for a while." I think from a boy that is a pretty big complement!

Jules said...

Oh, I don't know....I think I'm taking back my initial observation. I'm thinking she looks like an Asay! Adorable in any case!

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

She's definitely a cutie! So happy you are enjoying motherhood to its fullest!Q You look great! Wish I could see her in person, hopefully we make it to Eugene soon! Have a great week!