1 Month Old
Time is flying and she is growing so fast...
Time is flying and she is growing so fast...

She is getting really good at holding her head up and she likes to look all around.
I love the baby sling. It is so convenient to carry her and then I have both my hands free and can still get things done around the house like vacuum or eat my dinner (although I have to be extra careful not to drop food on her head!) She loves sitting in here because she can look out at the world. Then usually she quietly fall asleep. I like that part.

Here she is sleeping with Grandma Checketts.
Wearing socks and a hat because it is getting COLD :(
Male-pattern baldness...
I knew babies sometimes lost their hair, but I didn't know it could go like this.
Poor girl. Good thing she's got such a cute face.
7 comments:
Yay, more pictures! She is growing fast! Hey, is that a big gulp soda in the background of a picture? That can't be in your house, right?
Lisa
If you think it's only her, look back at pictures of Evelyn and Allison at about a month, month and a half. Not cool, but becomes un-noticable before long. Although I eventually trimmed the hair that did not fall out on Allison, because it fell out only part way back on the top of her head. When that new hair grew in, the hair in back was so much longer and the back of the top was too and just stuck up. Scott wasn't thrilled, but she looked so much better! And then her hair grew out evenly.
I love her in the cute little headband! Her little finger up by her mouth is precious! Can't wait to snuggle and kiss her cute little cheeks!
Miss ya!
Oh, my brother finally had his baby this week. 5 days late, 9 lbs. 15 oz. and 22 inches long. Probably bigger that Amelia is even now. My poor sister-in-law. That's over 2 pounds bigger than my biggest. and a pound bigger than my moms biggest. @ pounds is a lot when you're considering that they're still under 10 pounds, but still 2 pounds bigger! They named him Elijah Steven Sjoblom, and will call him Eli.
I don't usually like those headbands, but that one looks pretty on her. Maybe it's because it hides her male-pattern baldness!
I like Edy's haircut. She looks good with Amelia on her lap. Tell her to give Amelia lots of grandmotherly love for me!
Love, Mom Asay
So cute!! I think she looks like you, Chelle.
Amelia is SO cute and you are SO beautiful!! She must be taking after her mommy!!
So cute! The hair grows back (I did the same thing as 'Trina'--I buzzed Chloe's hair in the back, at the time it looked a little Dorothy hamill-ish, which was still sort of 'in', and it did grow much more evenly. You look great, too. :)
Post a Comment