Hi Michelle, it was so good to get to know you guys better over Thanksgiving. Amelia is so precious.
The fart at the end makes that an awesome video!For some reason I don't see our next little girls getting the chance to lay on the floor in such peace! Is that a quilt from Sister Whitaker? Does it have little flaps? It's so cute!
Seriously the cutest baby ever! I love you sweet Amelia and can't wait to see you again :-)Lisa
Translation: "I love my grandma and grandpa!"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Michelle, it was so good to get to know you guys better over Thanksgiving. Amelia is so precious.
The fart at the end makes that an awesome video!
For some reason I don't see our next little girls getting the chance to lay on the floor in such peace!
Is that a quilt from Sister Whitaker? Does it have little flaps? It's so cute!
Seriously the cutest baby ever! I love you sweet Amelia and can't wait to see you again :-)
Lisa
Translation: "I love my grandma and grandpa!"
Post a Comment