I love being 2 months old!
This is how delighted she is seconds after exploding out of her diaper all over every layer of clothing -for the FOURTH time in TWO days.
Seriously though, how can you be frustrated at all when she looks this happy?
You can't :)
She's so much fun.
PS: Do you think she's getting enough to eat?
Are 3 rolls on your thigh enough at 2 months? How about 1 roll on your forearm, 1 on your wrist, 1 on your bicep and a pot belly?
You can't :)
She's so much fun.
PS: Do you think she's getting enough to eat?
Are 3 rolls on your thigh enough at 2 months? How about 1 roll on your forearm, 1 on your wrist, 1 on your bicep and a pot belly?
5 comments:
I love it!!! She is beautiful! She looks so healthy and is glowing from being so happy! You must be treating - and feeding - her well! Love the rolls!! :)
I love her face!!! So cute, Michelle. I am so excited to meet her in a month. Chubby babies are the best!
her ears look thin
Gotta love that smile!
Now I agree with Mom, her ears are pretty thin...that was Mom's comment right? I can tell because she's always so sarcastic like that...
Post a Comment