Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Few Christmas Pictures

Santa Fe Plaza
I love New Mexico. Growing up there I didn't know it was anything special, but now every time I return, I am impressed by it's unique beauty and character and I love it.

Sister-in-law, Trina = Cutest pregnant lady ever
Also, she is the best cook and we eat well, maybe even too well, when she is in the house! Good job Scott. We love you Trina; you're amazing!

Andrew loved my Dad's chickens and has decided we should get some too.

Amelia enjoyed her first Christmas in New Mexico. She loved being held by everyone and she especially loves her Wittle Aunt Wisa!

Amelia's hippie Christmas shirt


The entire family minus Dan (who was sorely missed). I wish we lived closer!
Evelyn holding "baby Melia." Both she and Allison loved giving kisses and hugs to their new cousin.

Evelyn loves Grandpa's airplane and was so excited to go up in it. I love this picture with her car seat in the airplane and her big smile. Such a cutie. Every time she sees and airplane back home in New York, she yells, "Grandpa's plane! It's Grandpa!"

What a wonderful vacation! We had so much fun with my family and I am so grateful for them.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You do have such a great family. It was so great to see you and meet little Amelia! Love ya!

Megan said...

OMG she is getting so big! We only live down the street, but I work so much...:(
Totally agree on the chicken thing! They are legal in the city limits, and if you hand-raise them, they are great pets!

Trina said...

Cute! I love re-living it! We miss everyone already! The thing I miss is cooking and having someone clean up as I go!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Amelia in Lisa's arms. We should be able to figure out who she looks like, but I just don't know!

Trina, I miss someone cooking with me and helping me plan the meals!

I miss everyone and can't wait for the next time we're together.

Love, Mom A.