Saturday, January 23, 2010

4 Months Old Today

This is a picture of Amelia in her first pair of jeans. They're baggy around the middle, the legs are too long, they accentuate the diaper-bum - and they look so stinkin' cute! If only jean shopping were that easy the rest of your life! Here's to hoping it will be for you baby.

She enjoys sitting in her bumbo seat sucking on the toys and spitting up puddles onto the tray table and over the edge.
The other night I was out in the kitchen and Amelia was back in the bedroom with Andrew. After about 20 minutes of peace and quiet, I curiously went back to see what he was doing to keep her so entertained. This is what I found: Amelia breaking down pitching videos on the computer with dad. Why didn't I think of that?


This is what it was like being pregnant with Amelia - lots of kicking and punching. She really loves her baths.

7 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

Those picts are so cute! She looks different and its only been a month! I guess I saw her when she was 3 months old, but 1 month makes a difference!

Dan and Ang said...

I still can't get over how gorgeous she is! I love those pictures!

bell family said...

okay I am glad to know that I am not the only one who hates shopping for jeans. I love the bath pic. She is so dang cute!

Trina said...

So cute! I love the random things that will entertain kids and babies.
When we were first getting laughs out of Evelyn. There was a noise that Scott made that just cracked her up. It was a big sigh, starting out really high and coming low. Well, needless to say, she found it much more entertaining to have daddy do it.

Walt and Julie Johnson said...

So cute! And so modest! :)

Andrea said...

Wow! She's grown up so much from the time I saw her a month ago!

Anonymous said...

Makes me miss her!

Love,
Mom A