Hawaii
Okay, this is another post with a million pictures of Amelia...are you surprised? Probably not. But you can't fault me because that's just what moms do, right? I mean, I really can't help it. It must come as part of the mom mantel.
We had a wonderful time in Hawaii. The weather was perfect - sunny but not too hot with a light breeze. Except for a tsunami warning (which thankfully did not amount to much) and losing 3 too many baseball games, it was a pretty perfect business trip!
Amelia had fun exploring the sand and the water...
Ah, makes a nutritionist proud - here she is enjoying a piece of celery
These next few pictures are from the top of Diamond Head - beautiful views. We thought we could walk to the base of the hike from our hotel and then hike up and back. Well, we did just that, but it was probably 10 miles round trip and we were exhausted by the end! Amelia slept the whole way while Andrew carried her in the front pack.
One morning we drove up to the North Shore and enjoyed the beautiful beaches on that side of the island. We got our feet in the water at one of the beaches and no more than 6 feet from my feet there were 4 huge sea turtles! These are the best pictures we could get, but it was so cool to see them stick up their little heads for air or poke a flipper up through the water. They are my some of my favorite sea creatures. Very cool.
We went to California before Hawaii, and here are a few pictures from that trip.
9 comments:
I LOVE Hawaii! I'm so glad the tsunami didn't affect you guys! How did Amelia do on the plane? Those pictures of Amelia in her beach hat are adorable. I love your shorts in the family picture where you're wearing a magenta top and dark khaki bottoms! Where'd you get them?
She is, by far, the cutest little cheerleader I've ever seen! That picture is SO CUTE!
What a fun trip! It only could have been better if we were there with you!
Love pictures of my cute niece! Keep them coming!
You never should apologize for lots of pictures of that little doll. I could look at them all day. I'm glad you had such a fun trip.
I can't handle how beautiful Amelia is!! She's absolutely gorgeous. I love her in that hot pink hat - just so cute :) Enjoy all the girly things you can with her for me!
Aww. Fun!
SO adorable! I love her hats and her cute Oregon outfit! I'm glad you had so much fun and that Amelia did so well. But I'm glad you're back - you were gone WAY too long. :)
Her eyes are so beautiful, Michelle! What a beautiful daughter you have. (And I adore the Oregon attire.) :) Your Hawaii trip looks so fun! I love the Diamond Head hike - great views!
What a fun trip to Hawaii!! I love it there! Amelia gets cuter and cuter (if that's even possible!) Love and miss you dear Michelle!
you can never have a post with to many pictures of your baby. She is so cute. Your trip looked like so much fun. I am going to have to admit I am way jealous. I love Emilia's hat and the Oregon outfit is way too cute. When your dad is one of the coaches it is okay to be over the top. Nice to see you so briefly today. Wish I wasn't running late or I could have walked with you for a bit because my car was parked really close to your house.
Post a Comment