Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A few random pictures

It seems Amelia didn't think crawling alone was as cool as it was cracked up to be and neither was crawling and standing (because she would get stuck standing up). But now that she can crawl, stand AND get back down, she is quite happy to go from window, to laundry basket, to dog, to chair, to stove, to couch - standing, banging, sitting, licking, standing, sitting, crying, crawling, standing, sitting, etc. She is so busy.

She loves looking out the back window and screams and bangs to her heart's content. When she gets bored she moves on to the oven.
She likes being here banging away while I am making dinner. She especially likes it if I give her a wooden spoon or a spatula to bang as well.

Enjoying a rare moment of sunny weather and doing a little local hike. Gotta love the hot pink sweat suit.

Here we are celebrating after finding out the Ducks made it to Regionals. This picture was taken by one of the reporters. I love the way professional pictures look - even when they are just snapshots like this one. The colors, lighting and quality are so different from what you get with a point and shoot camera. Maybe someday I'll invest in one and learn how to use it!


4 comments:

bell family said...

okay again she is so cute. Madeleine loves looking out the back window as well. She hasn't found the oven yet. Hey the pumpkin cookies with brown sugar frosting sounds awesome. Tell your hubby congrats on how well the baseball team is doing. In our ward we have quite a few duck baseball fans and I have told them to watch for your hubby sometimes on Sunday.

Trina said...

So cute! I love how you explained it all! I wish she could bang on my oven!

Chelsea B. said...

Yay for the Ducks! They have had a great year. I can't believe Amelia is so mobile now. It totally gives them a new lease on life.

Aaron and Courtney said...

I love her little cheerleader outfit! Too cute!