Saturday, September 04, 2010

Things I want for Amelia's birthday...

1. I think these blocks are so cute. What do you think? Will she play with them or will they just end up looking cute lost under couches and with peeling paint (courtesy of her 4 fun teeth)?
2. A world map to hang in her room. I think this one is so cute...


Things Amelia likely wants for own her birthday...
1. Her very own MacBook Pro. The hot pink kid's laptop that plays music and sings songs is just not as cool as the one sitting on mom's lap that she is not supposed to play with.

2. A pair of expensive glasses. Preferably on some unsuspecting person's head. Because it's always more fun to grab them from off the nose of someone unsuspecting.
3. A bunch of binkies. And she would probably be extra tickled if you could throw in a few kids from whom to steal these new binkies.


Hmm...I say until she can protest, I get to get her what I want for her birthday :) Unfortunately my tastes are expensive, so she may end up getting some cake and a pair of shoes.

5 comments:

bell family said...

madeleine got shoes and a dress and she loves the shoes. However have you ever considered cheap kitchen utensils. I hear they are all the rage with one year olds.

Trina said...

I love the blocks, so cute! Can't believe she's almost 1. Wow!

Unknown said...

i think the blocks are super cute!

The Huffs said...

Oh my cute! I really cant get enough of her. Thanks for coming over today!

Matt and Lisa said...

Too funny Chelle! I dunno, she sounds like a smart girl, the glasses and laptop? She's gonna be a little smartie ;-)

Lisa