A few DC photos
These photos are from our trip to New York and DC for our Asay family reunion. It was so fun and I hope someday we can all live close.
In New York we got to go to the Children's Museum and Amelia loved every second of it - all sorts of interesting things to touch and it was all allowed!
Riding the escalator and the metro with dad and Uncle Scott

Me and Amelia (eating a chocolate cookie which right after this picture ended up on both of our white shirts) with my sister Lisa holding perfect baby Natalie
We did lots of sight seeing and had fun being in the nation's capital.
National Monument and reflecting pool outside the Lincoln Memorial.
Asay Family 2010
Yes we are on a slant, and no Andrew and I are not really that short compared to everyone else!

The Original Asays :)
And this is what Amelia was doing when she was not in a photo. She was tired. It was a long week!
4 comments:
you should have run through the reflecting pool shouting 'Forrest--Forrest'...I'da paid good money. :) You have the cutest family. :)
the messier the food, the more delicious, right?!
Michelle, you are so pretty!
I miss you all! It was so fun being with my children, their spouses and my granddaughters! It's so nice seeing the pictures and remembering the fun.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment