Last week Amelia and I went to the Portland Children's Museum with Andrew's mom. Amelia pretty much thought she had gone to baby heaven. There were millions of things for her to touch, grab, pull, splash, run around and discover. And best of all, none of it was off-limits. Like I said, baby heaven.
She loved driving the ambulance (sirens, a steering wheel, buttons and a keyboard she was allowed to pound away on - really, does it get better?).
She was also overjoyed to find they had a water section. She was a little short for most of the activities, but she managed to find one fountain just her height and splashed up a storm. Even with the waterproof cover, she came out soaked, but delightfully happy. Mom, grandma and some innocent bystanders also came out a little wet.
My camera has been out of commission the past few weeks, but I randomly discovered my computer can take these fun picture collages, so here's a belly shot for your enjoyment. If you are thinking of saying anything besides: "Wow, Michelle, you look great; I can hardly tell you're a day over 12 weeks along." I strongly encourage you to reconsider.
27 weeks:


7 comments:
You seriously DO look so amazing!! How much fun are you going to have with two?!
You do look great! And Amelia just keeps getting cuter and prettier every day.
Those subsequent babies have a way of popping out waaay earlier than that first one. (For most people. I, on the other hand, was massive from day 2 of each pregnancy.)But you are STILL hopelessly beautiful. :)
I didn't know you were having twins! congratulations.
Dad
Great pictures! She looks so much like her cousins in these pictures. Matching yellow smocks and everything. And they are equally bad at keeping the kids dry!
Evelyn was so excited to see a picture of Curious George and then she asked if he was real....because in one picture his hands are down in the next they're holding her. I was impressed that she went right to him! What a brave little girl!
And I love the pictures of you! I always want to have pictures of me so I know how I look when I was however far along but I hated just random belly shots. I'll have to try that sometime. Maybe even just for diet progress pictures too....
Love the pictures! Post again soon!
And Dad, you know how to make a pregnant girl feel so great!
It's the Rio in Alamosa, CO. Sometimes on our way to or from NM for a visit, Mom and Dad fly to Alamosa and we drive to meet them for lunch at a delicious restaurant called Calvillos. They have a Railroad Monument there and the Rio flows right by it.
P.S. You're beautiful!
The water pix of Amelia are priceless. She looks beyond thrilled!! So cute. I love your belly shots too, you're tiny and beautiful!!
Post a Comment