This little girl is about to have her world turned upside down. Within the course of 1 month, she is going to be getting a little brother, moving away from her "faba" and "dada" (grandpa and grandma) and losing all her dear, dear friends. I pray for divine help in this transition...I think I'm going to need it.
2 comments:
If those pictures are any indication, not so upside down. Kids are amazingly resilient, and she will surprise you. :) Now for mama, it might be another story. I will help in anyway I can, and I'm not even going to make you ask. I'll be stopping by soon.
Your last two posts show her at the beach, with a jacket on, and looking at, but not feeding some goats. Santa Barbara has a beach where one can wear a suit, and a zoo with goat-snacks AND A TRAIN. (and a reticulated giraffe with a crooked neck; he's rather famous.) Methinks she's going to miss Oregon for about 5 minutes. (Sorry, Can't do anything about Grandmas and Grandpas, except let you borrow mine.) :) Chin up, buttercup.
Post a Comment