Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All good things newborn

This little boy is seriously all the good things you think of about a newborn, and none of the bad. He is sweet and cuddly, sleepy and appropriately alert, a good nurser and pooper :), rarely fussy and easily soothed, and kissably adorable all the time. I love it! I hope this dream continues.
Look how long he is!
Amelia likes to hold him. For the most part she tries to be pretty sweet, but she does have a hard time being consistently gentle.
We had a BBQ with some friends on the 4th of July and Amelia looked so cute in her red, white and blue. She ate 2 ice cream cones and a cupcake after dinner. She likes the 4th of July.

Since the weather has been nice we have really been enjoying time in our backyard with the sprinklers on. Here she is hanging out with her BFF, Drew.
We went to the Raptor Center this weekend and got to see this incredibly cool owl up close. Very impressive.

2 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

Look at all of Amelia's hair! Wow, I didn't even recognize her in the sideways shot! William is adorable and looks great in green :-) 3 more weeks!!!!
Lisa

ChristyLou said...

SOOOO happy to read this...it makes me a little teary. I always fear for my friends in babyland and I'm so glad my fears are unsubstantiated in this case. Your kiddos are simply beautiful. Yay for a happy, sweet baby!