Let me just say yum and yum and yum.
We went blueberry picking yesterday and have been enjoying lots of yummy blueberries.

They should have weighed Amelia before and after and charged us for the ones she ate while we picked.
Although she ate some dirt and twigs along with her blueberries, so that would have skewed things.
I also made this coconut granola this week and it pretty much makes my mornings rock.

I also got extra ambitious and made foccacia bread for a picnic the other night. Um, delicious! And the best part is they are both easy recipes.
You can just call me Martha. Or Betty. Or Molly. Or whatever, but just know that if you had visited me this weekend, your taste buds would have been happy. Sorry Dan and Lisa, you will just have to come back.
1 comment:
Fun fun!! Drew still eats dirt and twigs too. Darn, I was hoping he'd grow out of it soon, but I guess he still has at least a few months left of it. (Don't you love how I gauge his actions according to Amelia? :) I love how much fun you guys are having!!
Post a Comment