Monday, September 19, 2011

Phone photos

So, my phone takes really poor quality pictures, but here are some random photos I just got off my phone from over the past few months.

Right before I took this picture I had taken another one of William smiling but it didn't save. Andrew was lamenting how it was too bad it didn't save because it had caught the perfect smile. I told him not to worry and I looked down at William and took the same picture again - it's so easy because he's always smiling! All you have to do is look at him and this is what you get. He's so awesome.


Do you recognize this grandma?
Neither do we. But apparently that doesn't matter when you are in need of a grandma at the park.

Amelia is really missing having her grandma close. This picture was taken last week when Amelia saw a random kid at the park with his grandma and decided to adopt her for the morning. She kept saying "Dramma tum!" (Grandma come!) and grabbing the lady by her hand, pulling her up the stairs, sitting on her lap and sliding down the slide. Luckily the lady was nice, but I think she wanted to play with her own grandson and not some stranger's kid...so we are so glad that our grandma is here visiting now!


This is when Amelia got dressed by herself for the first time. Her shirt is inside out and backwards, but at least the head and arms are in all the right openings. When I tried to get a picture of it, however, she would not stand up for me to take it and insisted on laying down.
Yes, mom, s'mores are a good snack.
What do you get when you mix all your colors together while painting? Yup, the answer is still brown.
Running on dad's baseball field chasing crows.


5 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

Love it Chelle! That grandma picture is so darn funny :-) And that smile on Amelia's face while eatting smores, so cute! Can't wait to see you all in December!!!!

Megan said...

Love these pictures. So glad you are loving life in SB.
(and there is nothing wrong with adopt-a-grandma; I do it all the time!) William is awesome...I particularly like the photos of them together...great comparison shots!

bell family said...

you my goodness William is adorable and I am pretty sure the strange grandma didn't mind playing with a cute little girl. LOL

jaymzdene said...

William is so adorable, love his smile! That is so cute that Amelia adopted a Grandma for the morning :)

Dan and Ang said...

I love it!! What sweet kids you have! How fun to have grandparents visiting! Tell them hi for us. :) We miss seeing them. :)