Wednesday, January 04, 2012

A few family photos

Since we moved back to California, we thought it would be fun to have our family photos taken by the photographer who took our engagement and wedding photos almost 5 years ago!  Kim Fox is an awesome photographer (http://www.kimfoxphotographyblog.com) and I love what she is able to capture.  

Unfortunately it was really, really, really windy that day.  Hard enough to capture a perfect moment for 4 people (2 of them being kids), and then you add in a strong wind and a little chill...not a recipe for very much fun.  At least we got a few without my hair in everyone's eyes and without Amelia, William AND Andrew looking like they were having the worst time of their lives... :)

                            
                             





                               



                              




You can tell Amelia is cold at this point.  This last picture was one of the last ones she took and you can see that Amelia's hair was sticking STRAIGHT out like a big static ball... 

7 comments:

Chelsea B. said...

Cute pictures! We miss you guys. Hope all is well with the family. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

Jenny said...

Oh Michelle, you can never take a bad picture! You guys are beautiful. Those are some really great pictures, even frameable!

Dan and Ang said...

Okay, seriously, I LOVE all of them! They're so cute! The way you were talking about all the wind and everything when we first got there, I was wondering...but they're beautiful!! :)

The Huffs said...

You guys are the perfect little family! At least from the pictures it seems like it:) Although I know sweet little Amelia a little too well :) Hope you are doing good. Miss you guys

Emily said...

Michelle, they are really cute. I actually like the wind. It seems more real, less photo studio. You all look great.

Clint.Nicole.Ryann.and James said...

Such cute family pictures:)

Trina said...

The wind made them perfect and so fun! Your hair blowing makes you look so pretty, like a model. Ameila standing between you guys is so very cute! You captured some great ones of her and of course William is all grins and just perfect!

He it totally going to have Natalie's fuzzy chick hair! I love it!