Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Some videos
Backyard baseball and soccer
I love watching the kids play soccer and baseball with Andrew in the backyard.   
These videos show how all the kids get involved!  (Also note the drought-brown backyard.)

I love that William is playing in his undies :)

William is such an awesome big brother.  He loves to rough-house with Ellie and make her laugh - and she loves it too - but he always uses appropriate gentleness.  This compilation of videos shows a little glimpse into their friendship.  I love these kids.

I love this video.  This is a year ago (shortly after Ellie was born) and grandma was visiting.  You can see why the kids love when grandma visits!  Also, you can see why I love to watch William play.  He is seriously the cutest. 


Andrew and Amelia have mastered the pool flip routine

And then there is this classic. Amelia's Spiderwoman song
And this one of William dancing to Gangnam Style


1 comment:

The Huffs said...

Michelle! I haven't talked to you in forever! Your cute little kids have grown so much. Hope you guys are doing well!