I should be doing laundry.
No really, my clothes smell like baby spit up, I should be doing laundry.
But instead I am looking through old pictures on my computer. Remember these good times?
Like this hotel that mom and dad stayed at in New York City because it was the only place they could stay for less than $300 a night...

Or this time when I acted like a tough Marine....
Or when we had a family reunion at Machu Pichu...

Or when this was my car (no power steering and a squealing air conditioner to say nothing of the paint job)...Or when I was on the cover of Baseball America...

Or when we sweated while made S'mores in a California "winter"...
...until Matt told me he wore that gear everyday for 7 months in Iraq and NEVER washed it!



9 comments:
Love it - that was about 5-6 years in a couple photos - good times!
I love this post! Lol! You crack me up. It's so fun to go through old pictures, isn't it? I especially love the Baseball America picture...
way cute makes me want to look through old photos. I love the lime green bathroom may have to do something like that in my little bathroom in the back.
Good picts Chelle! I love them all, except the one with monkey Matt and I...it looks like I have a unibrow. Let me just state that I do not have a unibrow.
L
I remember when you had that classic car in Virginia! So much character. :)
Miss you! Looks like you're really enjoying Oregon. I love that you made the cover of Baseball America. ;)
So cute! Love all the pictures! It makes me want to go through all my old pictures...although mine from back in the day aren't as cute as yours. :)
What a fun post! You're fabulous. Miss you. Your baby girl is just too cute :)
Great pictures!
It's amazing how many things you can think of doing, to procrastinate laundry. Especially when it's outside, around back!
Love, love, love this post!! So many wonderful memories and I'm glad you shared them! What fun life experiences you've had. Smiles and tears, that's what this post was for me.
Post a Comment