Spring in Eugene is beautiful. Everything is gorgeously green and the trees and flowers are in full and magnificent bloom. Unfortunately this means they are receiving plenty of water...also known as r-a-i-n. Luckily Andrew happened to be home for a few sunny moments the other day to spend with Amelia.
Here they are walking down the street to get a better look at the garbage truck in response to Amelia's screeching, pointing, yelling and dancing pleas. Ahh, the excitement in our life.

In other exciting news, I finally learned how to knit! My friend Oriane taught me how to make a little scarf for Amelia and I am very pleased to have finished it today! It is a quick and easy project which makes it very fulfilling in my book. Good for instant gratification. I'm pretty excited about it.
Awesome pregnancy comment of the week (33 weeks):
"I was half the size you are now when I had my son."

Enjoying the warmth on the porch with some sidewalk chalk. I am very excited Amelia is old enough to draw with chalk this year instead of eat it.
"I was half the size you are now when I had my son."
Yup. That was a sweet one.
6 comments:
HAHAHA! Someone actually SAID that?! :) Well, I think you are one cute pregnant lady!
I would have said something really snarky like "well hopefully that means my child will be twice the man yours is!"
Is that mean and terribly unchristian of me? If it is, you need me to come with you when you go out in public for the next few weeks. I'll be your bodyguard. :)
Really?? People are crazy.
Really?? Come on now...
My fav comment when I was pregnant was, "WOW! How much longer do you have." And this was a loud wow that everyone in my very large work space could hear.
People have no respect anymore. The pics posted you look great.
You look great! When I was pregnant with Henry, my sister (who is 5 feet tall and gained 65 pounds when she was pregnant!!!) told me I was 'definitely bigger than she was' when I had only gained 17 pounds. I felt pretty fabulous. You seriously look amazing! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment