Baseball family
Coach always enjoys when I pass him up. My protruding belly button helped put me over the edge a few months ago. Looking good Coach!
Amelia insisted Andrew sit on home plate with her.
Running the bases with Grandma
Good looking pitching coach!
4 comments:
Michelle, I love these pictures! Especially the ones with the three of you. You look gorgeous!
I love pictures of my cute cute cute brother in law...I mean niece :-)
Lisa
I love the baseball pictures, it's such a big part of your life. Speaking of which, Rich and I are HUGE Rockies fans and we just found out one of Andrew's pitchers (Tyler Andersen) was a first round pick for CO. I'm sure you know him well! We thought it was kind of a cool connection to you guys.
Love the belly picture! I can not believe how much hair Amelia suddenly has! Miss you guys! Wish that cute cousin could come play more!
Post a Comment