Saturday, January 21, 2012

Could this boy get any cuter?
I know, right?  
I keep thinking he can't, and then he does.  He is so sweet and fun and I love every snuggly moment.  Okay, maybe not so much the 5:30am snuggly moments, but all the others.

Amelia thinks it's really fun to wash her feet in the sink.  Unfortunately it usually turns into sitting in the sink with the water overflowing all over the bathroom floor.  Awesome.
                               

 Amelia got a tricycle for Christmas and she loves it.  She still hasn't figured out how to pedal or steer, but she thinks it's pretty cool to have a bike like other big kids.
                              
I especially love these pictures of Amelia on her trike because if you look in her right hand you can see she is snacking on some purple cabbage.  That just makes my day.
                                 
Purple cabbage mouth
                                 
 I've started doing pigtails in her hair and I love it.  
Unfortunately she doesn't love it.
Pick your battles.
Sometimes it's worth it.

On Christmas day we took a walk along the beach.
                             
                            
William got rice cereal in his stocking for Christmas.  He cried and acted like I was trying to poison him! 
                            
He liked his teddy bear from Gma and Gpa much better.
                            

It was so fun to see all of my family in Texas last month.  I know I may be biased, but I think I have the most awesome family in the world.  It was so fun sharing our lives with them for a few wonderful days.  Wish we all lived close and could do this more often.
                              
I loved seeing my kids playing with their cousins.  
 Congratulations Matt!!!  We are so proud of you and are so glad we got to celebrate this day with you.
 William and Wittle Wisa
Don't know what to say about this photo...carrots anyone?
 Partying like it's 1999...
 Handsome Dr. Dan


 Here are some pictures at the beach the other day.  She is wearing William's pajama shirt.

 Some backyard swim suite fun in January.  Love it here!

7 comments:

Dad and Mom said...

William looks like he's grown up some just since December. What a cutie. I love Amelia's headbands in the sink picture. She surely likes to put things on her body and her head. And what a cute little body and head it is!
You chose all the same photos I did from our family trip (except for the carrot one:-). Wish we lived closer.
Love,
Mom

The Huffs said...

Your little boy is so cute!

Dan and Ang said...

I always get so excited when I see a new post on here. :) LOVE your kids! They're so cute! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time in Texas with your family! Miss you guys!!

Jenny said...

Your little boy looks so much like you, Michelle! What a sweet-looking little boy!! Your family is adorable. :)

Matt and Lisa said...

One of the best posts ever! William is adorable and Amelia is amazing! I love her outfits, hair, and weird/quirky snacks :-)

Julia and Aaron said...

Your kids definitely look like siblings!--very cute ones at that. Lilly still has a hard time with me putting anything in her hair. I think pigtails look so cute, but she always pulled hers out too. Looks like you had a wonderful break!

Trina said...

I would agree that William could not get any cuter! He is so stinkin' sweet!
Ameila looks so cute it all of her bike riding pictures! I love pictures of little kids on little bikes!
My kids are good eaters but I'm pretty sure I could not get them to snack on purple cabbage. I bet they'd think it looks too much like purple onion that they like to eat if I chop is small enough that you can't really see it, only.

I love that the post started out at home, then went on vacation and then went home again. Oh and there is no owie on Amelia's head, then a band aid and then a healing owie.

What a fun walk on the beach on Christmas day! Jealous? Yes, indeed!

Love the picture of Evelyn holding good and tight to William and Natalie almost to pet him. Then is facial expression is awesome!

Love the beach in Williams shirt. I was trying to read it.
Do you come home with sand in her hair when you go to the beach?

The swim suit in Jan....also jealous! It is sunny today and I want to go out but it only feels like 16 degrees.

Love the post!

Sorry for all the comments!