Friday, February 03, 2012

Conversation with Amelia

Amelia: pointing to my wedding ring, "You got dis from daddy when you got muweed. I'm gonna get one too when I get muweed."

Me: Who are you going to marry?

Amelia: "My friend.  And we're going to eat bunches of salmon."

Sounds like a great wedding.  She wouldn't give me a name for this "friend," but I guess at 2 years old a girl's got to keep her options open.  And having "bunches of salmon" does sounds lovely.  I have no idea where that came from, but I just hope her "friend's" family is paying for that part because "bunches" sounds like a lot!

3 comments:

Matt and Lisa said...

Lol, too cute! You should post more of your conversations with her, I'm sure you've got several cute ones :-)

Dan and Ang said...

So cute! I love it!

Trina said...

I love it! I can't wait for the day when our crazy girls calm down enough that they would actually be adults and get married!

Let's skype soon!