They are both so vibrant, enthusiastic, charming, loving, sweet and fun, but they are unique little individuals.
I went through their closets a couple days ago and I laughed when I realized they were both growing out of the clothes labeled for 6 month olds at the same time! In fact, Amelia has more clothes labeled "6 months" in her closet than William does! They have been wearing the same size diapers since William was 2 months old.
I love this video because it shows the different ways that Amelia and William deal with frustration.
Ha, it cracks me up to see William stuck behind the curtain - something that could frustrate him - yet he just persistently tries and tries and tries to get out, smiling at me the whole time!
In the background you can hear Amelia as she is trying to stack blocks...then you can see her as she gets mad when the blocks don't immediately do exactly what she wants them to do!
It's going to be so fun to watch these kids learn and grow and to see what they do with their unique personalities throughout their lives.
These kids love to swing. William is delighted by the freedom of sitting in a swing and he laughs so happily that everyone in the park is soon looking at him and commenting on what a happy baby he is. Amelia has to try every swing at the park. Sometimes a couple times. My phone does not take great pictures, but I love how this one captured William looking at Amelia. They love each other so much.
Add in a delighted laugh
Amelia loves her sunglasses. At the park, at the beach, in Sacrament Meeting this morning...apparently there is never a wrong time to wear them. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of her wearing them in Sacrament Meeting. I just couldn't figure out a way to pull that off.
As I've said before, there is not a lot of personal space that goes on around our house. Here a typical snap shot of the kids in the double stroller. If I'd known she was going to sit on top of him all the time I would have saved money and just kept my single stroller :)
In other news, the Guacho baseball season is now in full swing and it has been a lot of fun so far! Andrew's #8
They opened up last weekend against Andrew's Alma Mater, Oregon State. He played for the head coach in college and one of the assistant coaches was his high school coach. Kind of a neat scenario to see him coaching against his former coaches.
Go Gauchos!






4 comments:
I had your blog open on my moms computer and she asked me whos adorable kids are these? You seriously do have adorable kids.
I had your blog open on my moms computer and she asked me whos adorable kids are these? You seriously do have adorable kids.
Just now checked the blog! I'm so glad you posted that video, it's so cute! I love both of those little kids SO much and I love how different they are. You have 2 dynamite children and they're gonna be incredible :-)
Aren't little boys SO fun!! I love how sweet they are and how much the love their mamas ;)
You are just a fantastic mother Michelle! You captured some great shots!!
Post a Comment