Friday, September 02, 2011

If this doesn't make you smile...

So this is pretty much par for the William course these days. If he's awake, there's a good chance he's doing this. In fact, he's doing it right now sitting next to me. And when he's done, he just falls quietly asleep. Like I said, I could do babies all day if they were all like this one...so sweet!



And here is Amelia skipping to her loop before nap time. She has started skipping around the house singing "loop, loop, skip to my loop, skip to my loop my dar'in." Sorry the video's dark, Amelia doesn't like to perform (i.e. do what you ask her to do when you ask her to do it), so I was just lucky to get this on camera.

And one last tidbit, when we were in the car this afternoon with the windows rolled down Amelia said, "Smell food!" I said yes, it does smell like food. What kind of food does it smell like? (It smelled like fast food grease) And she said "Yummy, yummy food!" Clearly a good nutritionist's daughter...

6 comments:

Dad and Mom said...

Two cute videos! Love William's smiles and cooing noises - and those chubby arms! Love Amelia's version of "skip to my Lou", especially her little hip-move when she says "my darling"!

Love,
Mom

Matt and Lisa said...

Hey, so I totally forgot your blog is private, so when the headline wasn't changing, I wasn't checking! I just saw the 3 posts I've been missing out on! I love your 2 kiddos! Can't wait to see you all in December and I can't believe how much William has changed! Amelia looks taller too, her sneaking around is adorable! Thanks for sharing the videos and taking pictures of the blueberry picking, I must have rubbed off on you a little bit :-)

Megan said...

Glad you found the blueberries. :) So sorry I didn't get to see you; I had a sciatica flare-up and I was virtually immobile for most o the week I was there...Not exactly craving another hour and a half in the car. But we will be down for the holidays; I'm sure we will see you again soon! So glad you are loving SB.

bell family said...

oh my goodness you have cute kiddos. I love Williams' coo and wiggling. Carter even liked watching it.

Dan and Ang said...

I love those videos!! What adorable kids you have! :) William is sooo sweet and Amelia is so darling!

Trina said...

Love the post, love the kids. Miss you guys. William seems like such a sweet little guy! Wish you could come play every day!

Evelyn said to say, "thank you for the videos you gave us. I love your videos. It is so fun. We like you. Thank you. How wonderful you baby William is. I love your videos. Thank you for your wonderful videos. I love you. You are so cute. I love you dear Michelle, cousin Amelia. Would you like to come to my house sometime? I like your house, is it okay if we come to your house sometime. Whenever we have enough money. I want to do it."

She said more but I could not type fast enough.